Thursday, July 28, 2011

Update

It's been forever since I blogged last. So many times I thought about it but it's been crazy busy for me. It's really more of a 'habit' thing.. once I get out of the habit of posting I just sort of let it go and let it go. But last night I got to thinking about it and decided that I need to start making it more of a priority.

But anyways, there are so many things that have happened in recent months. I've done a ton of new work and I'm working on writing/illustrating my own childrens book (which I am very excited about!)Back in the Spring I did a ton of new work for my Etsy shop so check it out if you get a chance.. here are a few new illustrations that I've added:





This Summer has been quite busy with the kids home. They are at that age where they pretty much do their own thing but that doesn't seem to be keeping Junie and Jalen from arguing ALL DAY LONG! What is the deal with girls?? On top of that I've had to go out of town a lot. Matt was in a car accident back in April (I think it was April). For those of you who don't know, he had back surgery last Summer and was still recovering when he was rear-ended a few months ago... so he's back to MRI's and lots of doctor appointments :(

Kids are up so I must be going.. but I really do plan on blogging more regularly again!!

1 comment:

Norma Soulet (AZArtist) said...

Hi Amariah,

I have missed your posts but happy you are back! The New Illustrations are so lovely! Good luck with your book.
So sorry to hear Matt had an accident. Hope he has a speedy recovery.
All the best and hugs