Wednesday, December 1, 2010

New Illustrations PLUS a SALE

I've been really busy making a lot of new illustrations that are now available in my Etsy shop. There are too many to list them all so I'm just posting my favorites here.

Also, starting tomorrow, December 2nd, I am having a huge print sale in my shop. I don't have a whole lot of sales so this is a big deal!! All prints will be 15% off AND free shipping on all orders that are over $50. This sale will only run until January 1st!


Catching Paper Airplanes


For a long time I've been wanting to draw more boys. Originally I was going to have them fishing for 'nothing' but then the idea for paper airplanes kind of popped into my head. This one is available as a 5x7 and 8x10.



Before the Winter Sun Sets

This is an illustration that I made for this last week's Illustration Friday topic "Savour." I've already shared it but I just like it sooo much that I had to post it again. This one is also available in a 5x7 and 8x10.




This One Is For You


Of course, I had to have a Christmas illustration available! This is a Christmas take on my How to Grow a Forest series:)




Ruby Plays in Striped Socks


I don't know why, but I've had music on my brain lately. This was painted with watercolor and ink then I used Photoshop to add the sheet music in the background. I don't like strictly digital art very much, but there are a lot of things you can do with digital that you can't do by hand. I really like the way that this turned out and I'm thinking about mixing in digital with other illustrations in the future.




Ollie Finds What She Has Been Looking For


This is a new 'character' that I've been working on and her name is "Ollie." I don't know why, but I REALLY like striped blue shirts and red shorts:)



I have plenty more available in my shop so run over and check them out!

3 comments:

Debora said...

I have no word to describe the beauty of your work...
just Congratulations!
Debora

rachel awes said...

i am
smitten
w/ollie.
maybe ollie
will go catch
paper airplanes
w/me.
xoxox

Norma Soulet (AZArtist) said...

Oh, I love all your New drawings. They are great!

Hugs