Monday, October 25, 2010

New Stuff

It's really hard to believe that October is almost over.. especially since this is my favorite time of year for pictures and I haven't even taken a single one. Hopefully I'll be able to make it out this coming weekend before the leaves turn brown:P
I've been hard at work adding things to my shop. My illustrations are now on magnets and stickers. AmyLynn over at KittyCrossbones on Etsy made them and I think that she did a wonderful job! I used to make a magnets myself but I've found that I just don't have the time anymore. But anyways, these are the pics I took on Friday:
Magnets




Stickers





These are all available here along with some others.

Also, if you haven't entered my October giveaway there are only a few days left to get your name in!!

1 comment:

Izzy said...

oh, am, they are adorable!! i finally got your two prints i purchased up on the wall. put them right in the foyer for every special visitor to see. just love them. and hung the little robin and izzy print you did for me with the rest of our collection in our bedroom. love, love, love!!