Thursday, August 19, 2010

This Really Is..

.. the most wonderful time of the year.. for me anyways:)



The kids don't look very happy, but trust me, the person behind the camera has a big smile:D

I know I haven't been posting much lately. Matt had surgery on his back a few weeks ago, and that plus the kids being home means that I just haven't had a lot of extra time. Several weeks ago, Matt woke up and couldn't move his left arm.. so after several tests they determined that he had four different 'problems.' He needed a surgery on his back and his elbow right away, and the surgeon thinks can be dealt with through medications.

The good news is that Matt can move his left arm again (yay!!) but he is still in a lot of pain so I have to listen to him whine about that all day:P

I will be posting a new giveaway tomorrow and I'm going to make it a good one so be sure to check back to get in on it!!

4 comments:

Becky said...

Sorry to hear about Matt Amariah.I wouldnt have to many back surgeries he may end up worse,thats just from me and what ive seen.Im NO dr.lol.

Lucky you kids are back to school lol.I remember when mine were older I couldnt wait lol.When they were young I didnt want them to go.Of course I had one at a time not 3 or 4.


Happy weekend to you!

Izzy said...

so good to see you back... big hugs to you and your creative consultant.

Andrew Finnie said...

hey well its great that you are back. Hopefully Matt will be fixed in no time!

Joanna Jenkins said...

So sorry to hear about Matt's surgery. I wish him an easy, full and complete recover. And thank gawd the kids are going back to school :-)

Happy weekend,
jj