Monday, May 10, 2010

Fashion Tip From Your's Truly

I think that before one decides to wear any item of clothing or footwear, they should ask themselves one very important question.

"Can I fight in this?"

If the answer is "no" then you shouldn't wear it!

A prime example of a mistake in shoe-ery is Flip Flops.



They are basically a piece of foam that make an annoying noise and remind me of the douches in college who come to class 30 minutes late wearing pajamas, and guess what else? Flip flops!

You can't fight in them, you can't run in them.. you can't even walk fast in them.

Look, I'm not a violent person. But you never know when you're going to get hassled by an old lady in the parking lot at the post office because you didn't know that she wanted the parking space that you just pulled into. After all, you're not a mind reader!

So be smart, be prepared, and just say "no" to flip flops.

4 comments:

becky said...

LOL, I agree sorta kinda.I dont wear them out anymore.If Im in a hurry which I was born in a hurry,lol.I would trip and believe me I have in those.

Lisa Lectura Creations said...

You are so cute & too funny Amariah! I really enjoyed your post. Yes, I totally agree. Thanks so much for your sweet visit! Creative Blessings to you! :)

Andrew Finnie said...

Heh, we call them thongs in australia,

you have to have eight children by nine different fathers before you can get a set free from the government.

it stops people having more children ...

No? But seriously. They let the sand out after we have been for a surf.

Cindy Caraway said...

Ha!! I hate flip-flops, too! Actually, I would probably love them if that little thingy between your toes didn't hurt so dang much! How can people wear them day in and day out??

On an added note: You know I love your blog so I am awarding you “The Kreativ Blogger” award! I hope you will accept it and pass it along. Simply visit my blog at http://artfullivingonthebluff.blogspot.com/2010/05/kreativ-blogger-award.html

Thanks for the wonderful inspiration, Amariah!
Cheers,
Cindy