Friday, April 16, 2010

Recall

I think that if there is a recall on your car, the dealership should come to you, pick your car up, take it in, fix the problem, and then bring it back. I don't see why I should have to take it in and try to find someone that can give me a ride home and then another ride back to pick up my car from the dealership. So keep sending me your recall notices every month Pontiac- I don't care if my driver's side window 'might' shatter. If you want it fixed so badly, then come and get it. You know where I live! And no, I don't want the dealership to give me a ride either because I don't like to be in confined spaces with people I don't know. Jeez.

3 comments:

Bettyann said...

Amariah, you are so right and funny....take care..

Andrew Finnie said...

Nice one. :) I hope they see your blog!

Tammie Lee said...

ah, I am sorry you have to go through this. Even though I sense you are serious, the way your wrote this gave me a nice little chuckle.