Friday, February 19, 2010

Update

There hasn't been a whole lot going on lately... The graphics card on my computer went out about a week ago. Apparently you are supposed to keep your computer dust free. Matt was always telling me I need to vacuum my computer.. but I never did and so my card went out. After I got the new card the graphics on my computer were still all wonky so now it's back in the shop again. Hopefully I'll get it back today because I'm missing it already. Matt thinks that it's the power supply... whatever that is :P
I've been getting hit by spammers a lot on my blog lately. Does anyone else have this problem? Every time it happens I have to go through and delete all the spam comments.. most of which I can't read because they are in Japanese.
We've had a lot of snow and cold weather here. I'm actually looking forward to Spring. Normally I like cooler weather but it's just not as fun as it used to be:)
I've been busy on a couple of portraits. I'm also working on some new custom portrait samples. I've read that you should have people from different age groups, and thus far mine are mostly of kids. The samples take quite awhile because I work in them in my 'spare' time.
I wish I had some pictures to share but they are all on my own computer...
Don't forget to enter my February giveaway if you haven't already!!

1 comment:

Lisa Lectura Creations said...

Hi Amariah! Thanks for stopping by! I so feel you with computer problems. Hope that it gets fixed soon. I get spam comments every now and then too. Creative Blessings to you and your new portraits! Have a great Sunday!

Hugs,
Lisa :)