Happy New Year everyone!! This is a few days late, but here are my resolutions:
1. Go to the gym at least three times a week. I used to go to the gym a lot more, but I've been slacking for the last few months. Plus, I'm probably going to get in a lot of fights this year and I want to be ready ;)
2. Get organized! I'm not very good at organizing or cleaning so what I really mean is that Matt should organize everything for me but let me pretend like I did it!!
3. Post on Illustration Friday each week. I really want to make this a priority- even if it's just a quick sketch!!
4. Not spend so much time on the computer!!!
5. I would like to have 150 items in my Etsy shop by the end of the year. I had wanted to have 75 at the end of '09 but I didn't quite get there :/ Although I did reach my sales goal of 100!! I've started making bookmarks and key chains for my shop and I would like to make more as the year goes on.
6. Finally, I would like to work more with color. I used to paint a lot, but with the kids being little it was very impractical. I gave away all of my oil paints and most of my acrylics a few years ago. So I'll probably just use watercolor and pastels for now- at least until I can re-buy everything. This is a watercolor that I made over Christmas- it's outlined with black ink and charcoal.
Title: How It Began
So do you have any New Year Resolutions?