Saturday, November 28, 2009

Funny Christmas Lists

We went out yesterday to start our Christmas shopping. A couple of days ago we asked the kids to make out their wish lists. I went through all the lists, and here are a couple of things on the kid's lists that I found to be especially amusing:

1. Cheez-its

2. $.30

3. Plastic wrap

4. 105 box tops

6. Six pillows (the kind you sleep on)

7. $3.00 (this was on a separate list from the kid who wanted .30)

8. A shovel

9. Three cardboard boxes

10. Tabs from Coke cans

11. A garden hoe

12. Sunflower seeds

13. Animal crackers

14. Tape

15. a Shoebox without shoes in it


P.S. I'm not sure about the shovel, but I will be buying the Cheez its!

2 comments:

becky said...

To cute!lol I like the plastic wrap and the six pillows hah.Why the tabs from coke cans?lol, Go figure kids are adorable.

Anonymous said...

That is absolutley hilarious. My 5 year old asked me if she could have twin brothers for xmas and I almost fainted. Lol.