Monday, October 19, 2009

You Gotta Try This!

I found this really fantastic food blog called Culinary in the Country. One of the recipes is for Zucchini Maple bread - which I made on Saturday - and it is the best bread I've ever had. If you like maple at all you really need to try it. I didn't take a picture of the one I made, but here is their photo:

It's a little expensive to make because of the maple, but it's well worth it to use real maple syrup instead of the other stuff:)

Me, and Matt and Junie went to see Where the Wild Things Are on Saturday. I wasn't planning on going to see it because I thought it would be boring.... but, it was actually a good movie. The symbolism is probably over the heads of most kids though. And Junie liked it even though it made her cry at the end. Anywho, I think it's a great movie for adults!

2 comments:

becky said...

Yum sounds good Amariah!I saw previews of that movie I so want to see it.Thanks for sharing the bread recipe!

Alicia @ boylerpf said...

I am so with you on using the real maple in a recipe...this looks delish!