Wednesday, October 7, 2009

A Purse Post

I've been lusting after these purses by Peace4You ever since I first saw them in April.







Unfortunately, I can't justify spending this much on a purse. Especially since I hardly ever leave the house except to get groceries and go to the gym. I'm not a big purse person anyways- I only have one and this is it:



The picture isn't great because Junie took it but you get the idea. What I like best about my purse is the large spherical metal thingy hanging from it that is perfect as a weapon. This is especially useful because of the perv-guy in our bowling league!

3 comments:

becky said...

Im with you on not spending zillions on Purses.I like the second photo thats cute.Yours is cute as well,lol@the arrow.your a funny one Amariah lol.

becky said...

UGH! 245$ for those, wow to to much.

Lizzy Frizzfrock said...

I'm with you on the bags... they are great, but a bit pricey! Maybe I can talk someone into giving me one for my birthday & Christmas! Hmmm.