Friday, October 9, 2009

Picture Time

I really look forward to this time of year. First, because I love Halloween. Second, I can get great pictures with all of the Fall colors. This year I decided to take each kid out individually, and then take them all out as a group. It's hard to get nice pictures when I take them all out because they argue and fight and get bored after about ten minutes. These are from the first set that I took of Junie.









'Hopefully' the weather will be nice enough to take Josh or Jalen out tomorrow..

6 comments:

becky said...

Shes a cutie, love the pics...especially the second one.Thanks for sharing.

becky said...

By the way I love all their names.I like too the idea they all begin with a J.

Alicia @ boylerpf said...

What a sweetheart with a gorgeous smile! I bet she enjoyed the one on one mommy time, too!

Pease Porridge said...

These are so good! Junie is adorable.

Jennifer

Julie-ann Bowden said...

What a truly beautiful Junie. Her eyes are amazing, she as such a beautiful spirit shinning through.

Lizzy Frizzfrock said...

Great photos! ... and such a pretty little girl!