Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Worst Blogger Ever!

Ok, I'm probably not the worst blogger ever, but I do seem to have problems updating regularly! I haven't even been making anything for Illustration Friday. But I've been so busy lately and I just realized that the kids will be home this Thursday and Friday so I'm rushing to get stuff done now.
We took the kids to see '9' on opening night a few weeks ago. Definitely recommend it! Matt wants to go see Where the Wild Things Are when it comes out, but I can't say I'm much looking forward to it. Looks kind of boring to me. The Vampire's Assistant does look pretty good though and it comes out on the 23rd of October!
We're working on Halloween costumes. Junie and Josh both want to be their Wizard 101 characters. Jalen is going to be a ghost and I'm not sure about Hayden. He keeps changing his mind. I have to say that Halloween is my favorite holiday and I'm very much looking forward to next month!!



Come Along Little One

9 comments:

becky said...

Speeking of movies, what the heck is the one about meatballs?It got rave reviews and was number one over the weekend.Oh Halloween is coming,do enjoy.Wow you have four to decorate and take LOL.My oldest loved halloween the youngest never did.have a great rest of the week!

Quilt Works said...

Looking forward to Halloween illustrations! :-)

Izzy said...

Being busy definitely stinks... You see I been so bad with my own blog, but sometimes it happens (life that is). Hopefully soon we can both get back on track. I posted a link to your giveaway a few days ago. Hope it helped your Etsy traffic. Have a good day.
Izzy

Pease Porridge said...

I think it would be worse if blogging was your top priority. Ha ha. Of course your family should be first. Don't feel bad a bit. Those movies are all on my list too.

PS. I entered the giveaway below and would LOve to win.
Jennifer

Lisa Lectura Creations said...

Hi Amariah! No worries on your blogging absence. Life can be very busy. I can't wait to see The Vampire's Assistant too! Looks really good. Love your illustration. I know your Halloween creations will be fabulous! Thanks for your sweet visit!

Hugs,
Lisa :)

NodtoMod Vintage said...

halloween is my favorite holiday too...love dressing up in costume! im a lazy blogger as well. just takes me a while to get back into the swing of things. p.s. im secretly a jeans and hoodie gal too;)

Alicia @ boylerpf said...

I haven't been the best blogger either lately. Don't know if it is the cool weather and I'm getting ready to hibernate or what! Love Halloween and seeing all the costumes when the kids come to the door!

Norma Soulet (AZArtist) said...

This is my first time visiting your blog and love your illustrations. I just became a Follower of your blog can you please do the same on mine? :)

Thanks and until next time.

Flor Larios Art said...

Hi,
Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog about my Christmas cards. You are not making cards...which I am sure you will soon...but your making Halloween costumes..that is fun!
Post a photo..I would love to see them!