Friday, July 17, 2009

Tango?

This week's Illustration Friday topic is 'tango.' I have zero ideas for this one. I looked up the definition, and other then the obvious dance, it means "interaction marked by a lack of straightforwardness." Maybe something will come to me. I missed last week's topic "hollow" because I just didn't have the time:/

This is going to be a short post, because today is really busy too. I have to run in to Hobby Lobby to get supplies and all of the kids have karate class in a few hours.

I hope you all have a great weekend!!

2 comments:

Alicia @ boylerpf said...

Wish I could help..I love to do the tango but put it into art work? Haven't a clue! Hope you have a fabulous weekend!

Izzy said...

How about looking up tango in the thesaurus for words of inspiration... Here's some I especially like.

caper, careen, cavort, flit, foot it, frolic, get down, hoof it, hop, jive, jump, leap, prance, promenade, shimmy, skip, spin, strut, sway, swing, tread, trip, trip the light fantastic, twist, whirl