Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Random Things For Tuesday

1. I took the girls to the dentist last week and Jalen has three cavities! I have to take her back in today to get two of them filled :o/
Junie didn't have any cavities which I was very surprised by. A few weeks ago when she found out she would be going to the dentist, she told me that usually when I tell her to go brush her teeth she just stands in the bathroom. She also said that she gets up in the middle of the night and eats "snacks."

2. I got a lot of work done this weekend. The girls were out of town and Matt took the boys out of the house all day Saturday. Soo, I spent the day Saturday watching The Twilight Zone marathon on Sci Fi and drawing :o)

3. This is the drawing that I am currently working on in my spare time. There is still a lot of detail work to be done on the shell, and I'm thinking about adding some color to it as well. You can click on it to get a bigger view :o)


4. Don't forget to enter my giveaway if you haven't already!

4 comments:

Alicia @ boylerpf said...

Taking the kids to the dentist is never fun! I used to cringe as mine would do the same thing as Junie! I loved the old Twilight Zones!

Fantastic Figments said...

How is my twin doing??? I will also confess to spending disgusting amounts of time watching the twilight zones, although I have to say I was disappointed they played so many from the 80's.. boo..

Love the new piece dare I say sureal :) Of course in a good way.

Smooches
Steph

becky said...

ha my oldest dauhgter did that too.She would stand in there and just wipe some tooth paste on her teeth cause I used to say and I want to smell your breath afterwards LOL.My God Im so lucky though they have excellent teeth.Both never have any cavitites.Thats actually been that way all of their life too.I love the pic, so really amazing.I think a touch of color would make it even more surreal like Steph said.

Surabhi said...

Wow!!! Fab Work.
How old is Jalen? Hmm ... she must be in pain because of those cavities :(